Portland Trail Blazers

Solo qui trovate i topic "contenitore" in cui parlare delle specifiche squadre NBA!
Rispondi
blazersmania76
Senior
Senior
MLB Team: New York Yankees
NFL Team: New York Giants Buffalo Bills
NBA Team: Portland Trail Blazers

Re: Portland Trail Blazers

Messaggio da blazersmania76 » 12/08/2020, 3:24

Un uomo solo al comando.... SESSANTUNO....

Bonaz
NFL Team: Cincinnati Bengals
NHL Team: New York Rangers
Squadra di calcio: Inter

Messaggio da Bonaz » 16/08/2020, 9:43

Play-off!!! :appl:
rodmanalbe82 ha scritto:Bonaz ridefinisce il concetto di "come lavorare a fine luglio" :truzzo:
ripper23 ha scritto:Bonaz porta la voglia di non fare un cazzo in ufficio a livelli ineguagliabili :notworthy:
Bluto Blutarsky ha scritto:Annuntio vobis gaudium magnum, habemus Bonaz

:appl: :appl: :appl:

The Roots
Senior
Senior

Messaggio da The Roots » 16/08/2020, 9:49

Meritato, avevate la mistica con voi e una carica in più, contento comunque sia stata una bella partita tirata
"1st Team, All Defense!!" Tony Allen, Lo Zio, The Grindfather.

dfavors
Senior
Senior

Messaggio da dfavors » 16/08/2020, 11:37

Negli ultimi 7 minuti Gary Trent:

1 assist
1 tripla
3 palle rubate
1 stoppata

Ognuna di queste giocate decisiva...
Olshey ti prego gestisci bene il suo rinnovo...

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Class in session.<br>There’s guys that has been in the league for 10 years and wouldn’t make that play. GTJ has a very bright future in this league. Hard to teach great instincts. And to all the Bball minds out there if you’re going to speak on the game please teach it.</p>&mdash; Draymond Green (@Money23Green) <a href=" 15, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

lebronpepps

Messaggio da lebronpepps » 16/08/2020, 12:51

Ma Olshey se c'è da riempire di soldi un giocatore che azzecca una serie di playoff non mi pare si sia mai tirato indietro

Bonaz

Messaggio da Bonaz » 19/08/2020, 10:33

Grandissimi  :notworthy: :notworthy:
Carmelino comunque alla fine la sua l’ha detta in quel di Portland  :appl:
Dame un mostro!
rodmanalbe82 ha scritto:Bonaz ridefinisce il concetto di "come lavorare a fine luglio" :truzzo:
ripper23 ha scritto:Bonaz porta la voglia di non fare un cazzo in ufficio a livelli ineguagliabili :notworthy:

Il Re ha parlato!
Rookie
Rookie
NFL Team: Baltimore Ravens

Messaggio da Il Re ha parlato! » 20/08/2020, 5:28

Spulciando durante i timeout ho trovato questo, non so se qualcuno l'ha già scritto:
[tweet][/tweet]
Badush!!!!

Farà storcere il naso hai puristi del gioco, ma con la bomba dell'altra sera Damiano è 55 su134 dai nove metri a salire questa stagione.
Irreale #tiroalpiccione

Bonaz

Messaggio da Bonaz » 21/08/2020, 10:02

Tornati con i piedi per terra

blazersmania76
Senior
Senior

Messaggio da blazersmania76 » 25/08/2020, 11:37

Tra un paio di giorni finisce la stagione... se dio vuole... mi raccomando dirigenza... vediamo di ritrovarci con una rotazione a 6 uomini anche sul finire dell anno prossimo eh...

Bonaz

Messaggio da Bonaz » 29/08/2020, 18:02

RIP Cliff  :piango:
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

dfavors
Senior
Senior

Messaggio da dfavors » 30/08/2020, 14:24

In my opinion, this organization adopts the mindset of a pretender, not a contender. From the coach, to the GM, to a large portion of the fanbase. Regardless of whether you believe our roster, health, coach, or GM is good enough, it's apparent to me that the overall mindset and aura of the team will have to change if they actually want to get to where they want to go.

I'm going to compare a contending mindset and a "pretender" mindset, and I want you guys to think about which fits the Portland Trail Blazers.

1.) Contenders make the most of what they're given, pretenders talk about why they can't.
2.) Contenders are accountable and look for ways to improve, pretenders brush off their flaws as either unfixable or as "no big deal"
3.) Contenders don't rely on excuses, they simply try to improve. Pretenders make excuses.
4.) Contenders aren't happy with anything but top-level success, pretenders are happy with anecdotal success, moral victories, and marginal success

You can come up with more comparisons, but to me, the Blazers fall squarely under the "pretender" category.

1.) All season long, we heard excuses for why the Blazers couldn't have any sort of success while they lost to teams like Golden State (without their entire starting 5) , New Orleans (without Ingram or Zion), New York (by 24), Cleveland (without Love), Minnesota (by 14), etc.

Teams will lose these games, but these would be unacceptable losses by a team with a contender mindset, especially if they still had their top 2 players. However, all we heard was why they couldn't win these games. Why it was too difficult for them to take care of business against these teams. We didn't have enough to take care of business. These losses were brushed off with an attitude as if it was "just one game" and therefore not important. This was from the fanbase, but I also got this feeling from Terry Stotts as well.

This extends to Neil Olshey as well, who constantly talk about how free agents won't come to Portland, how they have "limited tools at their disposal", among other things. Whether this is true or not, these are excuses for him not doing a better job as our GM. The top GMs in the league wouldn't focus on this limitations, they'd get creative and try to figure out how to make the most of the situation they're given instead of bemoaning their limitations. Olshey doesn't seem to have that mindset.

2.) Speaking of Terry Stotts, his lack of accountability all season long was disturbing. I rarely (if ever) heard him say he could've done a better job. I rarely heard him go in-depth on the issues plaguing the team and how they needed to be fixed. The general narrative was "They made some shots, we missed some shots, we're injured, what can we do".

3.) How many times did we hear how we couldn't do certain things? How we didn't have the personnel to improve defensively over the course of the season. How we didn't have the personnel to do anything more than run one defensive scheme (which we ranked 28th in defensively). How many times did we hear "we didn't make shots" as a blanket excuse for any issues are offense had during the course of a game?

4.) Now the organization and fanbase is talking about how their happy with how things went. How their proud. Note that they just took a step back from a WCF trip to losing in the 1st round in 5 games. But I'm sure that was due to (insert excuse here)...

BONUS: We've seen how this team plays down to their competition and how they get complacent when they're up big in games. Are we sure this wouldn't happen in regards to overall regular season success across multiple games? Are we sure these awful mental lapses would fix themselves just by having a "better roster"? I don't think they would.

I don't like the vibe coming from the organization. I love this team and want to see them contend, but the mindset isn't there, at all. I also don't believe it's just going to happen with a better roster, as I think our coach, GM, and a large portion of our fanbase have adopted this mindset.

I'm a die-hard fan, I want us to contend, and badly. Sometimes I wonder if that want isn't matched by the organization itself. I know a lot of people will reply telling me why I'm wrong while using the excuses that I outlined here, but that might prove my point. Or maybe I'm wrong. I'm not sure.

blazersmania76
Senior
Senior

Messaggio da blazersmania76 » 22/11/2020, 14:40

Direi che dopo un po di anni a questa parte ci siamo mossi molto bene sul mercato.... almeno non rivedremo second unit con gente come hezonja Swanigan gabriel ecc ecc... sulla carta top 5 a ovest

aeroplane_flies_high
NBA Team: Los Angeles Lakers

Messaggio da aeroplane_flies_high » 22/11/2020, 20:32

Hood ritorna dall'infortunio
Melo rifirmato
Covington&Kanter via trade
Jones Jr&Giles via free agency

roster migliorato di gran lunga, soprattutto nel reparto ali e lunghi
forse manca una PG di scorta, un veterano dietro a Simons

lelomb
MLB Team: dodgers
NFL Team: packers
NBA Team: lakers
NHL Team: devils

Messaggio da lelomb » 23/11/2020, 23:51

Speranze che quella sanguisuga di Hezonja venga tagliata? Devo recuperare del capspace

Fantaquestion..

aeroplane_flies_high
NBA Team: Los Angeles Lakers

Messaggio da aeroplane_flies_high » 24/11/2020, 0:04

lelomb ha scritto: 23/11/2020, 23:51 Speranze che quella sanguisuga di Hezonja venga tagliata? Devo recuperare del capspace

Fantaquestion..

Ceduto ai Grizzlies

Rispondi

Torna a “I Topic delle Squadre”