Olimpiadi 2026

Il Punto d'incontro dei Fans NHL di Play.it USA
Rispondi
bure
NHL Team: Batteries :truzzo:

Olimpiadi 2026

Messaggio da bure » 05/01/2024, 15:18

Forse ci siamo:
When the question turned to the Olympics, Tardif was able to share some news. “You can see I’m smiling,” he began. “For the first time we are now meeting with all interested parties—the NHL, the NHLPA, the IIHF, the IOC. And I think all the planets are aligned. I will mean meet with IOC president Thomas Bach in mid-January. I believe we’ll have an announcement before the end of February. And since we are hopeful for the next Olympics, we will try to arrange a commitment for the next two Olympics. There is a common goal to participate.”
Sono parole di oggi.

In compenso la pista dove si dovrebbe giocare a Milano se non sbaglio devono ancora cominciare a costruirla..​​​​​​.​
:stressato:

bure
NHL Team: Batteries :truzzo:

Re: Olimpiadi 2026

Messaggio da bure » 24/01/2024, 18:44

Walsh said talks between the NHL, NHLPA, IOC and IIHF are going well and that he’s been told the facilities will be done for the Games (and is hopeful a backup plan will be in place for the facilities, if not). He said he and commissioner Gary Bettman would love to make an announcement sooner than later. What time would be better than during the NHL All-Star Game?
The Athletic followed up on this with NHL deputy commissioner Bill Daly, who added, “Discussions are continuing. We remain optimistic.” There remain details to be ironed out.
“We feel good where we are today,” Walsh said. “And I’m hopeful we can get a resolution fairly quickly so we’re not waiting until the last minute. We’re at the table very much right now. So far, every issue is pretty much going in the right direction. It’s still a quick, tight, construction timeline, but hopefully we can get it done. … I feel good about it. Anything can happen, but I feel positive.”

jovocop
Senior
Senior
NBA Team: Ray Allen
NHL Team: Vancouver

Messaggio da jovocop » 24/01/2024, 20:51

bure ha scritto: 05/01/2024, 15:18 Forse ci siamo:
When the question turned to the Olympics, Tardif was able to share some news. “You can see I’m smiling,” he began. “For the first time we are now meeting with all interested parties—the NHL, the NHLPA, the IIHF, the IOC. And I think all the planets are aligned. I will mean meet with IOC president Thomas Bach in mid-January. I believe we’ll have an announcement before the end of February. And since we are hopeful for the next Olympics, we will try to arrange a commitment for the next two Olympics. There is a common goal to participate.”
Sono parole di oggi.

In compenso la pista dove si dovrebbe giocare a Milano se non sbaglio devono ancora cominciare a costruirla..​​​​​​.​
:stressato:

si fa sempre in tempo a fare un po di abuso edilizio  :forza:

ottima notiza, ora il Canada dovrebbe cercarsi un portiere  :icon_paper:

Scaramanga
Senior
Senior

Messaggio da Scaramanga » 25/01/2024, 15:44

C'è tempo... Forse.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Hockey is a ridiculous vortex of randomness, incompetence and ex post-facto reasoning. Nothing matters and yet everything matters (Cit.)

Scaramanga
Senior
Senior

Messaggio da Scaramanga » 26/01/2024, 13:34

Incuriosito ho dato un'occhiata a che cosa dicono i redditor: Hill, Skinner, Montenbault, qualcuno ha buttato li' anche Fleury. :help:

Hockey is a ridiculous vortex of randomness, incompetence and ex post-facto reasoning. Nothing matters and yet everything matters (Cit.)

jovocop
Senior
Senior
NBA Team: Ray Allen
NHL Team: Vancouver

Messaggio da jovocop » 26/01/2024, 16:35

eh si i nomi di quelli che giocano sono quelli.. la qualità è indietro. c'è Levi, se riesce ad andarsene da Buffalo, e Hofer visto ieri  mi è sembrato molto bravo

DaveSchultz
MLB Team: Phillies
NFL Team: Eagles
NBA Team: 76ers
NHL Team: Flyers

Messaggio da DaveSchultz » 26/01/2024, 20:47

Scaramanga ha scritto: 26/01/2024, 13:34 Incuriosito ho dato un'occhiata a che cosa dicono i redditor: Hill, Skinner, Montenbault, qualcuno ha buttato li' anche Fleury. :help:

se non finisce in una cella nella torre di Londra pure Hart è più forte di metà di quei nomi

Rispondi

Torna a “NHL”